Friday, March 22, 2013

Playing another set of matches!  I'm really into this now - it gets my blood pumping!

First one was a quick ZvZ - I'm a little ashamed to admit that I went 6-pool.  He wasn't anywhere close to ready, and backed out when my first batch of lings went in.  Good to get a win...and if that's how it has to be done, then that's how I do it.

Second one was a ZvP - and I'm just going to take a quick break and say Fuck Protoss.  I've played them a few times now, on the Bronze level, and they can go on one base and just roll me.  I go for some initial lings, but those get shut down right away by even one stalker or zealot.  This time, I went for a 2-base roach all-in and I had about 5-6 roaches when they rolled in with a stalkers, zealots, and sentries.  There was no way I was winning that one, and I gg'd out.  Bullshit.  I don't know how to beat a protoss that can just carry themselves on one base - maybe next time I just need to go one base all in with some roaches and hope for the best.  I think that's what I'll try next time.  I can't do a 6-pool on them because toss just wall in too fast.  Same with Terran.

No comments:

Post a Comment